Welcome to the Bad Company Wiki, an encyclopedic resource of every song and album about the rock group band, Bad Company, that anybody can edit! Founded on September 4, 2020.
Make sure to read the rules of this wiki before you start editing!
WHO IS THE BAD COMPANY?
Bad Company is an English hard rock supergroup formed in Albury, Surrey, England, in 1973 by singer Paul Rodgers, guitarist Mick Ralphs, drummer Simon Kirke and later adding bassist Boz Burrell. Peter Grant, who managed the rock band Led Zeppelin, also managed Bad Company until 1982.
- Paul Rodgers – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards, harmonica (1973–1982, 1998–1999, 2001–2002, 2008–present)
- Simon Kirke – drums, percussion, backing vocals, occasional lead vocals and guitar (1973–1982, 1986–1999, 2001–2002, 2008–present)
- Mick Ralphs – lead guitar, keyboards, backing vocals (1973–1982, 1986–1999, 2008–2016, 2020–present)
- Todd Ronning – bass, backing vocals (2012–present)
- Bad Company (1974)
- Straight Shooter (1975)
- Run with the Pack (1976)
- Burnin' Sky (1977)
- Desolation Angels (1979)
- Rough Diamonds (1982)
- Fame and Fortune (1986)
- Dangerous Age (1988)
- Holy Water (1990)
- Here Comes Trouble (1992)
- Company of Strangers (1995)
- Stories Told & Untold (1996)
- The 'Original' Bad Co. Anthology (1999)
Want to be surprised? Click the "ROLL THE DICE" button to land on a random page that you may have thought that never existed in this wiki before.
Do you like Bad Company? Do you want to share any of their music or other interesting stuff? Click "JOIN THE DISCUSSION" to talk with the community!